Stationery Studio Writing Collection Deluxe
Educators are raving about Stationery Studio’s easy-to-use tools for creating customized curriculum-based writing paper and the ready-made activity files and lessons — a real timesaver for today's busy teachers!
"I team-taught a kindergarten class and I took a copy of Stationery Studio with me for the students to try out. I gave each student a quick mini lesson on how to view and choose the stationery, how to use the space bar, how to capitalize a letter and where to find the period on the keyboard. This was their very first experience with writing on the computer. Oh my, it was amazing! The teacher could not believe how much they loved it, how easy it was for them to use it, and what fantastic writers they really were."
- Elizabeth Benno, Instructional Technology Specialist, Puster Elementary School, TX
"Stationery Studio has been the catalyst for teachers integrating technology in their classrooms and encouraging students to become prolific writers. Stationery Studio's bright, colorful graphics along with its easy to use tools, allows students of any age to create wonderful, finished writing projects. The students love to pick one of the many borders to enhance their published pieces."
- Kristen Vassos, Apple Distinguished Educator, 3rd and 4th Grade Teacher, Hillside School, NJ
"I have been working with computers since 1982. Stationery Studio is the best word processor for children that I have ever worked with. All my First, Second and Third Graders love it! I have shared it with some of my staff, and they are thrilled. The borders are so motivating for the children to write! You have included excellent features such as: the choice of different lines, the tracing fonts, and the Tours are interesting to adults as well as children! What a wonderful job all of you have done!"
- Gez Ebbert, Technology Specialist, Hanscom Primary School, MA
"Stationery Studio is a must for anyone in education. This program allows you to customize about any type of writing that you could possibly imagine. I have used this versatile software for stories, reports, shape books, letters, time lines, and even handwriting. The sky is the limit with what you can do with your projects. "
- Leslie Skinner, 2nd Grade Teacher, Miller Elementary, TX
“Stationery Studio is an amazing program that allows word processing with great borders. It is user friendly even for young students. I really like Stationery Studio for the broken letter [trace font] option so my Kindergarteners can trace a word before asking them to write the word. I have made a conference schedule and journal pages as well. The possibilities are endless with this great program!”
--Cristie Gilkey, K Teacher, Reno, Nevada
"Thanks to Stationery Studio, our student authors are publishing every day. Stationery Studio is the spark igniting the imagination of both teachers and students."
-Susan Buys, Director of Technology, St. Michael's Independent School
"Stationery Studio is one of the best new products of the last two years. Universally, my elementary teachers who are using the program rave about it."
- Tom Plati, Director of Libraries and Educational Technologies Wellesley (MA) Public Schools
"Stationery Studio is one of the most useful and versatile pieces of software I've ever seen. I've used it in so many of my curricular areas that I don't know how I managed without it!"
- Charlene Ehll, Multiage Teacher, Grades 1&2 The Saul Mirowitz Day School-Reform Jewish Academy, St. Louis, MO
"This program is a Special Educator's dream come true!"
- June Cook, Exceptional Education Professional, Stuart, FL
"Stationery Studio is a wonderful writing tool for our writers in kindergarten, first, and second grade. Teachers are thrilled to see how easy student are able to change fonts, colors, and spacing."
- Karen Brodski, Technology Specialist, School District of Clayton Missouri
"Our teachers loved Stationery Studio! It's perfect for all sorts of traditional and creative learning activities and can be used in any subject area."
- Dr. Merle Marsh, Worcester Preparatory School, Berlin, Maryland
"The beauty of Stationery Studio is that it fits into whatever you are doing. FableVision and Dr. Peggy have created an award winning classic with this great tool!"
- Evelyn J. Woldman, M. Ed., C.A.G.S Education Coordinator, Massachusetts Elementary School Principal's Association (MESPA)
"Stationery Studio will entice young children to create and write for school and for their own pleasure using easy-to-use customizable templates. The classroom activities are wonderful jumping off points for teachers. This is a must for every early childhood and primary classroom.”
- Eileen Barnett, M.Ed., Director and Educational Software Specialist, Lesley University, Apple Distinguished Educator and a member evaluator of the Educational Software Preview Guide Consortium
"I love the classroom activities that support each curricular area and the playful artwork that sets the tone for creative, imaginative writing. Thank you Dr. Peggy and Fablevision for a truly wonderful, useful tool for students and teachers" - Paula McGirr, M.A., Kindergarten Teacher, Williamsville, NY, Adjunct Faculty State University of New York at Buffalo
"This is a powerful way to promote creative writing and expression in any classroom. If you can buy only one elementary software program this year, this is it!"
- Christine Lorenz, M.A. Educational Technology, Technology Director, St. Matthew's Parish School Pacific Palisades, CA