Stationery Studio Writing Collection Deluxe
Support / FAQ
Technical Support and Software Updates
Thank you for visiting our technical support page. We hope this information will answer any questions you may have about Stationery Studio.
Before installing the software, you need to follow these steps to allow Stationery Studio to run on Mountain Lion.
- Make sure you are logged in as an administrator with full permission.
- Open the application System Preferences.
- Find the "Security & Privacy" preference panel, on the first row.
- Press the orange lock in the bottom left corner of the window.
- Enter the administrator password for the computer.
- Change the radio button set on the bottom from "Mac App Store and identified developers" to "Anywhere".
- Press the "Allow From Anywhere" button on the dialog box that pops up.
- Quit System Preferences.
- Install Stationery Studio and enter your license key.
After you have successfully installed Stationery Studio, you may reset your computer's installation permissions if you wish. Simply follow the steps above and change the radio button back to its original setting.
For instructions on installing Stationey Studio over a network, please download this file: Stationery Studio Network Installation.pdf
If you are using a Windows platform, go to the File menu, select Printer Preferences, and you will get a dialog box. Check off 'always print as bitmap' on the options available. If this does not solve the problem, please download the patch below.
Stationery Studio 1.2.1 Patch
Downloading this update will allow you to print dotted lines, and also ensures that you have the most up-to-date code for Stationery Studio.
IMPORTANT: Please read the download instructions BEFORE downloading the patch. Click here to download a PDF of the instructions.
The driver for each printer used needs to be loaded onto the computer itself. After you install the correct driver for the correct printer, restart your computer and test to see if it works. This will help with printing issues such as:
- Template not printing at all
- Some part of the Stationery Studio page does not print correctly, i.e lines, dashes, graphics etc.
- The document does not fit correctly on an 8 1/2 x 11 page
If you are using the Windows platform, on each computer that is printing a black image instead of a shape, go to the File menu, select Printer Preferences, and you will get a dialog box. Check off 'always print as bitmap' on the options available.
When using the Windows platform, integrating pictures takes one more step than the one described in page 18. Copy the image and paste first into Microsoft Word, then copy it (from the Word document) and paste it into Stationery Studio. Also, Stationery Studio does not support images of more than 256 colors. So the resolution of photographs integrated in a Stationery Studio document may be pixellated but it works perfectly with clip art or other simple drawings.
We're eager to resolve it so you can enjoy our software!
Please submit the issue you are experiencing at our Technical Support webpage. Filling out the required information ensures that you will receive a quick and helpful response from our team. You'll hear back from us soon.