Stationery Studio Writing Collection Deluxe
- Builds literacy skills and supports differentiated instruction.
- Promotes writing in math, science, social studies, and language arts with standards-aligned activities.
- Motivates students to publish books, essays, reports, letters, and more.
- Allows teachers to customize stationery for handwritten activities.
Based on popular demand, we combined Stationery Studio with all of our add-on packs to form the Stationery Studio Writing Collection Deluxe. In doing so, we nearly doubled the number of borders and activities in the original program.
An award-winning, intuitive software tool for writing at the computer and by hand, Stationery Studio includes:
- Over 400 curriculum-based borders & shapes featuring art by Peter H. Reynolds — including portrait, landscape, and envelope options.
- 59 teacher-friendly classroom activities by Dr. Peggy Healy Stearns that support national standards.
- An easy-to-use word processor, featuring all the basics — and none of the confusion.
- Simple tools for customizing line style, line width, page layout, and more.
- Ability to use all installed fonts and special dotted fonts to guide handwriting practice.
- Multiple formats for printing activity sheets, awards, invitations, and letters.
- Compatible with all interactive whiteboards and AlphaSmarts, including the NEO 2. All popular add-on packs now included!
The Center for Applied Special Technology (CAST) has developed the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) teaching model that advocates incorporating multiple means of representation, expression, and engagement throughout the curriculum. Stationery Studio’s curriculum-based designs inspire young learners to write, research, explore, and create a product of which they are proud. Students bring their own individual style to the writing process and experience success. These positive experiences prepare students for a lifetime of learning and encourage all learners to reach their true potential.
Learn more by reading this downloadable PDF.
Stationery Studio offers hundreds of borders and shapes featuring art by award-winning author/illustrator Peter H. Reynolds. Categories include:
- Animals & Insects
- People & Places
- Earth & Space
- Holidays & Seasons
- School & Home
You also receive all of our popular add-on packs (previously released separately):
- Fall Holidays & Seasons
- Spring Holidays & Seasons
- Sports & Exercise
- Fairy Tales & Folktales
Help students bring their creative ideas to life through animation!
If you like Stationery Studio, try Animation-ish™, Peter H. Reynolds' award-winning, easy-to-use K–12 animation program. Instantly engage your students and inspire them to express their knowledge in any subject!
For district-wide pricing, please call us at 888-240-3734.
Pricing for Stationery Studio
*Note — Some features of Stationery Studio are not compatible with OS X El Capitan. The program will still function on your computer, but there will be fonts missing. You can install the fonts manually by following these easy instructions:
- After installing Stationery Studio, locate and open the StSt_CollectionDLX_Mac folder.
- Open the FableVision folder, and then the Stationery Studio folder. This folder contains the Let's Get Writing .pdf file and the icon for the Stationery Studio application.
- Right-click or Control-click the Stationery Studio icon and select Show Package Contents.
- Open the Contents folder and then Stationery Extras.
- There will be a .ffil file titled Stationery Studio Fonts. Double-click this file and a multitude of windows should open through FontBook. Choose one of the windows and click Install Font.
- A window titled Font Validation will open. Select the checkbox next to Stationery Studio Fonts and then click Install Checked. You can close all of the other FontBook windows.
- Start Stationery Studio. You will now be able to use every feature of Stationery Studio on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan.