Stationery Studio Writing Collection Deluxe
- Builds literacy skills and supports differentiated instruction.
- Promotes writing in math, science, social studies, and language arts with standards-aligned activities.
- Motivates students to publish books, essays, reports, letters, and more.
- Allows teachers to customize stationery for handwritten activities.
Based on popular demand, in 2009 we combined Stationery Studio with all of our add-on packs to form the Stationery Studio Writing Collection Deluxe. In doing so, we nearly doubled the number of borders and activities in the original program. Take a look at these borders and shapes from the add-on packs. We've received rave reviews!
An award-winning, intuitive software tool for writing at the computer and by hand, Stationery Studio includes:
- Over 400 curriculum-based borders & shapes featuring art by Peter H. Reynolds — including portrait, landscape, and envelope options.
- 59 teacher-friendly classroom activities by Dr. Peggy Healy Stearns that support national standards.
- An easy-to-use word processor, featuring all the basics — and none of the confusion.
- Simple tools for customizing line style, line width, page layout, and more.
- Ability to use all installed fonts and special dotted fonts to guide handwriting practice.
- Multiple formats for printing activity sheets, awards, invitations, and letters.
- Compatible with all interactive whiteboards and AlphaSmarts, including the NEO 2. All popular add-on packs now included!
The Center for Applied Special Technology (CAST) has developed the Universal Design for Learning (UDL) teaching model that advocates incorporating multiple means of representation, expression, and engagement throughout the curriculum. Stationery Studio’s curriculum-based designs inspire young learners to write, research, explore, and create a product of which they are proud. Students bring their own individual style to the writing process and experience success. These positive experiences prepare students for a lifetime of learning and encourage all learners to reach their true potential.
Learn more by reading this downloadable PDF.
Stationery Studio offers hundreds of borders and shapes featuring art by award-winning author/illustrator Peter H. Reynolds. Categories include:
- Animals & Insects
- People & Places
- Earth & Space
- Holidays & Seasons
- School & Home
You also receive all of our popular add-on packs (previously released separately):
- Fall Holidays & Seasons
- Spring Holidays & Seasons
- Sports & Exercise
- Fairy Tales & Folktales
Help students bring their creative ideas to life through animation!
If you like Stationery Studio, try Animation-ish™, Peter H. Reynolds' award-winning, easy-to-use K–12 animation program. Instantly engage your students and inspire them to express their knowledge in any subject! Give the free trial a spin today.
For district-wide pricing, please call us at 888-240-3734. Stationery Studio is eligible for Title 1 funding. If you already own Stationery Studio and would like to upgrade, call 888-240-3734 for a custom quote.
Pricing for Stationery Studio
*Note — if you are running Mac OS X Lion or above, you will need to order the Download version instead of the CD-ROM. Thank you!