Animation-ish is an easy-to-use animation software program that inspires creativity and enables children to "show what they know."
- Sparks creative thinking and imagination!
- Provides engaging activities that integrate creativity across the curriculum.
- Helps teachers enliven lessons and improve understanding through visual representation.
- Boosts technology literacy skills.
- Supports beginner web-authoring skills and graphic design.
Animation-ish includes three levels that provide students from K-12 (and teachers too!) with a fun, rewarding experience that fosters the ability to animate across the curriculum with confidence! It’s a wonderful presentation tool for teachers and students.
- Wiggledoodle-ish provides a simple set of tools to draw, trace, and animate with just three frames. You can also import and trace any graphic. Creative and fun!
- Flipbook-ish includes an infinite number of frames so you can create longer animations that teach or "show what you know."
- Advanced-ish introduces the mover tool, which allows for more complex animations using foregrounds, backgrounds, and movement across the screen.
Animation-ish also includes:
- Curriculum-based activities aligned to national standards.
- Over 50 "Inspire Me" video clips featuring Peter H. Reynolds.
- "Project Vault" filled with Peter's drawings and starter ideas.
- Online animation lessons from Peter and the animators at FableVision.
- "Share" feature for one-click exporting in multiple formats, including .swf, .mov, .avi and more.
- "Import" feature for incorporating bitmap images.
- Vector-based lines, pressure sensitive drawing, tweening, and tracing.
Animation-ish comes with great classroom activities and samples, but here are just a few films we've received from educators who came up with their own ideas for fun cross-curricular animations!
(We combined the clips and added music and titles in iMovie.)
Encourage your students to write up their story ideas before animating!
If you enjoy Animation-ish then check out Stationery Studio®, our award-winning K–5 writing software, featuring a variety of classroom activities and art by Peter H. Reynolds. Inspire even the most reluctant student to write — in any subject! Try it today for free.
Order a traditional CD-ROM version, or the software download delivery method to save on shipping and start using it right away! For school and district-wide pricing please call us at 888-240-3734. Animation-ish is eligible for Title 1 funding.
Pricing for Animation-ish: